At the very beginning

I am a spank enthusiast  and I would like to introduce spank stories in China, audiences will know how the spanking culture is in this orient  country, you will learn the difference of Chinese spanking and Korea/Japanese spanking. As a by product, you will acquire some knowledge of Chinese culture.

The articles will not be limited to China, I will also publish some spank stories from other parts of the world I personally feel appealed.

Some are created by myself and some from other novelists. English is not my mother tongue, so please be generous.

Most of the part will be texts, while some may be accompanied by pictures and video links for the sake of clarification.

If you feel interested to discuss with me, please email:

gentle_sp@hotmail.com


Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A classical scene of Ancient China court spanking