A spank dream

I once read a book on how to manipulate your dream. After nights' training, I do get some skills to control my dream.

The first thing is try to remember contents in my dream, initially I even wrote them down in a book, by doing this I    gain an ability to be awared that I was dreaming when I was sleeping.  I would suddenly ask myself when I was from and why I was there in the context. Then I felt so excited that I could do anything I wanted to do.

Once I was in a sleep and I cannot remember exactly what's going on. I saw a lady in front of me, ready for being disciplined. I became aware that I was in a dream. You cannot imagine how excited I felt and I tried not to wake up myself ( there are quite a lot of ways to pull yourself to the reality ) . I tugged the lady over my lap, she was in a black skirt contouring her plump and tight bottom. I spanked on her backside, two cheeks alternatively.  I cannot understand why I did not bare her bottom,  in reality, I always pulled down my spankee's pants and panties and spank on the bare rear. After several strokes, I woke up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A classical scene of Ancient China court spanking