Austin and Liu Zi's romance spanking (Part two)

One sunny morning, while Austin was cleaning the lounge in his dwelling,  which  was a two bedroom house,  he heard someone knocking at the door. It was Liu Zi, she was in a close fitting sport dress, contouring her curvaceous body. Austin was a little bit surprised and let her in.

‘Oh, I am going to a gym nearby and just drop in by your place, am I shocking you?' Liu Zi grinned.
'That is alight.' Austin said politely, ' I was just cleaning up my room, sorry, what a mess.'

Liu Zi looked around and saw he was still using  a long stick vacuum cleaner, then she suggested, 'why not use a robot to sweep the floor for you, I just got one and it is quite convenient and saves me a lot of time and effort.'

'Oh, really, I would like to take a look when I visit Frank next time, this one is really nasty to use.' Austin said, 'I am going to replace the water wiper re-fillers for my car as well.'   Liu Zi looked around and saw some DVDs on the black glass TV bench, so she went over to take a look out of curiosity.  Some are martial art movies such as Bruse lee, some are comedy, and among these graphic disks, there were names appealing to her. 'Secretary, a dangerous method, ' she cried excitedly, 'You have all these collections, I heard these but have never watched them, may I borrow them for a few days?'  'Sure, of course.' Austin replied whilst still brushing the sofa. 'What's this?' She picked up a DVD titled 'Lie' which looks like a south Korea movie. 'Oh, that's a classical spanking movie in south Korea describing a married man disciplined a university girl, it is quite attractive to me, I would lend it to you as well if you want.' Austin explained.  'That's great, but I will borrow it from you next time.' Liu Zi said.


A few days later, Liu Zi came back again to return the spank collections, it was a night in Spring and mankind is easy to be sexually turned on in this season.  They chatted some time on the movies Liu Zi just watched. As you know, as a sales manager in property company,  she had to confront various stressful situations every day, a release of inner discontent, depression and frustration was apparently in need. 'Could you give me a sound spanking as described in the a dangerous method, sire?' Liu Zi lowered her voice in a deferential way.  She called Austin 'sire' instead of his name as she usually spoke to him. This role aroused Austin of his inside intention to discipline her. Liu Zi was a real stunner with slim waist, round bottom, beautiful breast, and a good looking face, she also possessed a genial personality which made her nice to access, especially for Austin because they had something in close resemblance.  Today she was wearing a fitting plain white blouse, a skin tight Jeans. This was really a temptation beyond his capability to resist.  Now, she bent over the arm wrester of the fibre sofa, her face blushed, the outstanding round bottom ignited a fire inside Austin's body.

Undid his belt, he went over to Liu Zi, the rattling sound made Liu Zi heart pound, she sticked out her plump buttocks and anxiously waited for the spank.  Without any warnings, the first smack landed across her elastic Jeans and sent out a muffling sound. Liu Zi could only feel a bit impact force due to the protective effect of the Jean. 'Smack, smack'. he brought his arm up and down over and over again, then stopped. Caressing his hands across her globe and paused on her belly,  Austin unbuttoned her Jeans and pulled down her trousers, then lowered her panties, a full bottom exposed, the two cheeks were just a little bit pink due to Jeans' protection, her well shaped ass was perfectly presented for a sound spanking. He lingered his sight in this magnificent view, what a stunner. The woman was staying there expecting for more punishment.  Picking up his belt once more, Austin carried on the discipline, the belt whistled towards its target and made a silvery sound after landing across the top hills.  One after another, harder and harder. These did sting on Liu Zi' backside and made pink stripes across her both cheeks, like rain bow with single colour. However, these didn't hurt so much, actually the woman was squirming, enjoying each stroke of the belt, her privacy got wet and she gasped and moaned with each blow.  The whip suddenly stopped and Austin explored his hands across her burning bottom which was already spread with pink welts. Her wet privacy was visible to Austin and he was aroused as well. His hands went on with the exploration to her slim waist, then smoothed through her plain underbelly and stopped on her beautiful breasts. She raised up and clasped her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. Fire of desire fermented inside their body and eventually Austin took her from behind.

From then on, Austin stayed at home for several days, he could not get over the infidelity to his friend and then he made a decision.  He resigned his job, sold his property and moved back to Beijing. He did all of these without notification of Liu Zi. After arriving Beijing, he sent out an email to Liu Zi:

Dear Zi,

I apologize for my leaving unexpectly. I have been struggling inside for a long time. I must admit we are good spanking partners and I also treat you as my soul mate and sister. 

However, after that night I realized that we were more than that. You are a charming lady and by coincidence you have that kink likewise, so it was unavoidable for me to do that, I am a strong minded person but I still cannot resist the temptation. Frank is my best brother, I feel guilty for my infidelity. I don't want to go on.  

Frank is a responsible man, I think he might be too busy in working so did not care too much of you. But he is trying to get finacial freedom and I believe he is almost getting to that point due to his right way in investment on stock market. I chatted with him before leaving and he looks aware of your feelings. I do believe he will have much more time to be with you.

We will still be good friends and I will visit your family next time I go to Shanghai. I have a new job here and I am living with my parents for now, so do not worry about me.

All the best to you!

Yours sincerely,

Austin Chan


Go back to part one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A classical scene of Ancient China court spanking