The 12th SP practice with Shannon

It was Friday, I requested a day off to practice spank with her. She was very stressful, distressed and I was quite distressed as well.

Both of us needed to ease the anxieties with sp practice. On the day before, she suddenly asked to postpone the time to the next afternoon instead of morning, I turned it down, and told her this is only possible if it is regarded as being later thus she should receive a late penalty, which meant the bare bottom and severe caning. she flinched.


On Friday morning, it was pouring rain, I came to the hotel as we had chatted via mail, booked the room, as usual, to give her the text message. She came very timely, at 9:39 with a big bottle of drink, ham and rice pudding. After a short break, we started practice at 10:15. This practice is the most intensive experience since the first time I spanked her, in addition, it is the  harshest punishment, I even applied S & M bondage technology to the SP's practice, no wonder why she called me a SP masterful master.

Pulling down the curtains, it was rather dark inside, there was a special atmosphere mixed with anxiety, longing for punishment and embarrassment. We firstly did some routine OTK Spanking, she wore a sports pants, I hauled her over my lap, raised my hand and brought it down hard, "smack, smack", one after another without pause, the palm printed across both her cheeks, then    I pulled down her pants, underwear to her knee, with bare cheeks exposed, then smoothed my palm over her bottom, caressed each rounded cheek slowly. Suddenly I slapped the two full cheeks with great force, firstly palm, then wooden spoon and my firm slippers, as usual, she was wriggling, struggling, twisting, I pressed down and held her waist and spanked mercilessly and more firmly.

Then, she climbed on the bed, with a pillow underneath her waist so that the hip was boostered. Since caning can make less sound while spanking , this time I decided to use the cane. Originally I am not prepared to bundle her, but she seemed to be longing for the feeling of being bondaged and spanked.

In my opinion, she was inducing me to tie her up. She struggled hardly, constantly blocking me with her hand, I whispered to her: "It seems that I must tie you up and then give you a sound spanking", so I took a long rope, held her hands behind, bundled them up with one end of rope, wounded the rope around to the front along the edge of her breasts, strengthened the rope tightly along her shoulder, and finally bound his wrists in the back, so that she could not touch his ass. I was surprised that I actually did so professionally.

I learned that from the Internet SM bondage techniques, and I just applied the most concise method. This rope was bought from the Internet, a total of seven meters long. Then I stripped off her panties, exposing her bare bottom.

Thus, she was tightly bound, severely beaten with a cane at each cheek of her bare bottom. Firstly 40 strokes, then  80, and 100.  There is an interval of consolation and chatting.  At the end of interval, I will threaten "punishment is coming."

I raised up my arm and almost use all my strength for each stroke at the two halves buttocks, I used an extension with the cane as a handle, so each blow at  her plump bare bottom is very powerful, emitting clear and resonant  sound, which made both of us very excited. With this severe beating, her white buttocks gradually covered with strips of  welt, quite shocking. I lwant to listen to her plea for mercy, but Shannon is a tough lady, she even would not utter a ach sound. So the blow stroke much harder. There was one stripe of redness on her bare cheeks with each sound caning!   Her wriggling ass, alternate up and down of her right and left cheek made a splendid picture in front of me. The landing of the cane across her full buttocks, her anguish moans formed a euphonious melody round my ears. Yes, I was very excited and even sexual aroused.

And eventually , for the first time, she began asking for for mercy. Then, I let her count each strike, she did as I ordered. It seemed she could become more submissive after severe caning. After the intensive punishment session, I untied her. Of course, after a severe spanking, some hugs and consolation are needed.  I slapped each of her buttocks gently, caressing the welts across her cheeks, whispering some comforting words beside her ears. The atmosphere was quite sexual arousing. I could feel the wetness in her privacy. But I held myself from doing that.

For Chinese version, go here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A classical scene of Ancient China court spanking