My experience

I have been holding a spank fantasy since I was a little child at the age of eleven or twelve. I do not know how and exactly when I found myself aroused when I saw something relevant to torture, whip, spank over television or in novels.

I began to look after those spank scene in social media, mostly books. This lasted for years and I always struggled with this enthusiasm  and I took it for granted that I am the minority in this world.

When I was a university student, I found a book written by a famous author in China named Li Yinhe, the book named “ Sadomasochism subculture ”, there is description that many people in the world like spanking or being spanked including some celebrities. This book is a great encouragement for me. Spank can be regarded as a culture!

With the popularity of internet, I surfed online for those spank information. Some photos or videos are impressive to me. There were few spank website in China then,  but more and more people began to write sp novels including me. 

In 2006, I wrote an article called "Lady White's punishment(白素贞受刑)" out of passion. It was just one night's work. After years, I found it spread all around in the internet, which was beyond my expectation and I began to realize that passion can sometimes make up for incompetence  in writing. 

In 2010 I migrated from China to Australia and I found sp is such an important topic in western society.  I was shocked when I saw the popularity of fifty shades of grey, which inspired me. Actually, I don't like too much of that story, so I decided to write my own, my goal is I will publish the first one in Amazon in 2016. This is not easy for me because I have a full time job as an engineer and has family to look after, but I will stick to the target.

Actually sp can benefit people so much,  e. g. The dominant and submission relationship can harmonize couple' life; It can be used as a therapy to reduce people' stress psychologically. I also heard whipping on the bottom can heal anxiety and depression.

On retrospect, I once was trying to get rid of sp love knot, but now totally accept it as part of my life and spirit world. I even begin to express and spread it in this blog...

BTW, I am looking for female spankee in Australia, if you are interested, please contact me:

gentle_sp@hotmail.com


******************The End *********************


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A classical scene of Ancient China court spanking